The 2019 Convention & Expo is the only statewide event dedicated to the business and educational interests of independent automobile dealers and their employees. Whether you are the owner, General Manager, designated dealer-operator, title clerk or an individual interested in getting into the independent automobile industry, this is the event where you learn about best practices for your dealership, about new Federal and state regulations and relearn those you may have forgotten, discover the many services and benefits available to help your dealership run more profitably, network with other successful dealers, and have some fun while you are at it.
First class speakers from every part of the automotive industry including:
- Tracy Myers – Frank Myers Auto Maxx is opening our Education Summit with strategies to make your dealership stand apart from your competition.
- Shaun Peterson – Senior Vice President of Legislative and Government Affairs with NIADA – speaking on consumer fraud and how it affects your dealership. Shaun will be available to speak before and after his session to help you and your dealership!
- Justin Osburn – 20 Group Moderator and Training Consultant with NIADA – speaking on sales practices for Retail and BHPH Operations, plus a session titled “Everything You Should Know About Facebook in 60 Minutes”
- Paul McIntosh – Senior Vice President for Fulton Bank – speaking on Expense & Income Management with Donald Sullivan, Jr., plus a session on establishing your line of credit – how to avoid the pitfalls of not properly managing your floor plan.
- Over thirty vendors will be there to share information about their products and services.
- Network with members and officers of VIADA who can share the best practices that have helped them be successful.
- Congratulate the four district Quality Dealers who were nominated to compete for the coveted State Quality Dealer award.